Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE,
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE
BY PLACING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE OR BY TELEPHONE MAIL ORDER YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE SET OUT BELOW
Format of the Contract
1. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Max Mobility Ltd, whose Retail Outlet is at 30 Market Wat Coventry CV11DL (the “Supplier”).
2. No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
3. By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
5. These terms and conditions only apply to web site sales, different policies and apply in-store.
Description and price of the goods
1. Individuals purchasing disabled mobility products for their own personal use are usually exempt from paying VAT as per the relief from VAT under the VAT Act 1983. We will require you to sign a simple declaration form that confirms you are eligible to receive goods at a VAT exempt price. Once completed the declaration must be returned to us before we dispatch the goods.Our total/checkout prices are therefore shown exclusive of any VAT. Vat will only be charged to individuals who do not fall in the vat exempt criteria and the total charge payable will made known before payment is required
2. The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that have been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
4. We will be entitled to refuse to accept your order if we feel it necessary, in which case we will e-mail you as soon as we can to let you know.
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence.
2. There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
3. In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorized to use the card and authorize us to take payment in full for the applicable goods & services, postage and packing charges and any other charges that become due to us under these terms. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to using the payment gateway and/or card originally used for payment
4. Our online ordering payment service is hosted on a secure server, so you can be confident that when you send your details they will be held in a safe environment. Once your order has been processed the details are permanently removed from the website, unless you choose to create an online account. All online payment transactions are carried out through Sage Pay, secure payment software. To find out more about secure online shopping with Sage Pay, please visit the Sage Pay website http://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/online-shoppers/about-sage-pay
1. Delivery is restricted to the Mainland United Kingdom excluding the Scotish highlands. Non Uk mainland deliveries will be subject to and additional charge please call us for a quote .Delivery must be to the address at which your credit card or debit card is registered. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt.
2. All Orders received will be processed the next working day and will be delivered provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
3. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that have been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
4. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible. Please allow 7 days for delivery.
5. Time for delivery shall not exceed 7 working days unless specified. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date. With all small items including Walkers, Wheelchairs, Mini and Micro Scooters, Bathlifts, being delivered boxed by courier/Parcelforce. We are available by phone to assist you with any questions you may have when unpacking the item. Please note a relatively able person may be required to unpack some of the mini scooters, and although the process is straightforward we do offer a personal delivery service for mini and micro scooters for which we unpack and check the scooter and deliver it to you with a demonstration handover service. There is a charge for this additional service subject to delivery area. The delivery is a door to door service and carriers may refuse to carry large items up stairsetc .please ensure that an able person is there to assist.
6. Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”.
7. OVERSEAS DELIVERY – If your delivery is for Northern Ireland, Highlands, Republic of Ireland Or another European Country, then please call us so that we may advise on the delivery cost of any item you wish to purchase
Risk / Title
1. The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery
2. Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the goods, and all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you.
Your right of cancellation ( Returns & Refunds)
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days after the day you received the goods (see below).
2. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by letter or e-mail, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
3. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and risk. The goods must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. We can arrange collection of goods but you will be liable for the collection costs please contact us regarding return postage/carriage costs. The Goods must be as New and Not used or assembled, they must be packed in the original packaging which must be complete as supplied in the first instance. All Goods that have been authorized for return, that have been used or assembled will be subject to a 30% restocking charge. Mobility products that are specifically tailored to the individual and/or ordered in specifically for you, are excluded e.g. special order items, wheelchairs, powerchair, Mobility scooters, riser chairs and Items made to your specific requirements etc..
4. Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. Subject to the items being inspected and being in the condition as supplied. 7.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods. 7.6 If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address shown below within 7 days.
1. All our products come with a full 12-month manufacturer’s non transferrable parts warranty against faulty manufacture or materials, backed by the manufacturers themselves. Any warranty repairs must be returned to us for work to be undertaken; you will need to arrange delivery and collection from us at your cost. Packaging must be used to ensure safe return of the product at your risk.
2. You also have the option of purchasing an 'AT HOME' Warranty, which backs up the manufacturer warranty with national (UK mainland) on-site support to fix many problems with larger items (scooters, powerchairs and riser-recliners) at your own home. This is important to ensure you do not suffer an extended period where you are unable to use your product, so we recommend that you purchase this optional at-home callout cover, though you are free to use your own local repair shop at your own cost if you prefer.
3. Statutory Rights – This warranty does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the quality and the description of the goods.
4. There are the following general warranty exclusions: Parts which need adjustment, re-setting, replacement or repair due to abuse, fair wear & tear or to suit the individual needs of the user i.e. Tyres, lap belts, bulbs, plastic shrouds and upholstery (damaged post receipt), motor brushes, normal battery degradation, wheelchair brake adjustment, circuit breaker resetting, resetting user-induced problems on riser-recliners “ cleared by disconnecting/re-connecting hand control etc. or maintenance requirements caused by carelessness or accidental damage such as flat batteries or punctures. Unauthorized modifications to manufacturers original specifications will invalidate / void your warranty. If no fault is found with equipment returned under warranty the customer will pay for return carriage plus £50.00 to cover the testing of the equipment. Payment must be made before the item is returned.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Customer Discount Subject to change without notice. Allow up to 7 days after registration for discount to be applied.
Images Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
By agreeing to purchase through this web site you are confirming your acceptance to the above and that you have read and understood the terms and conditions set herein.
Max Mobility Ltd
Registered Address30 Market WayCoventryCV11DL
Registered Comp7909125 Vat Number 127400545